Re: Re: Turbo or Supercharge??

To: bollen@ibm.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, ccfarm@tranquility.net
Subject: Re: Re: Turbo or Supercharge??
From: JLZ69TR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:01:21 EST
Cc: lopezje@bulldog.georgetown.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

In a message dated 12/6/98 4:01:13 PM, bollen@ibm.net wrote:

<<What about nitro? I saw a TR6 so equipped at the TRF party. Looked very
professional. Unfortunatel;y, the owner was not around. Seems like a cheaper
way
to get another 50HP.Anybody been there, done that???
Stu

Hi Stu,
That 6 belongs to Nick Hanges from New Jersey.  Nick is the owner of NAR Inc.
at www.narinc.com  (shameless plug) we did the nitro conversion about 3 years
ago, it is really something else to drive.  We also have installed the
supercharger on the shop race car and that is pretty wild too!
Check out the site as we will have more info on both very soon.
Best Regards
Jim Holewka
69 TR6
72 TR6