RE: Model car

To: "'Steve'" <carfreak@mcmail.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Model car
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:11:14 -0600
Steve wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I may be able to get a 1/43rd scale model of a
> TR6 or TR7 either in kit or ready built.

The Roadster Factory has [had?] models of the TR6 and I believe Moss did
[does] as well. They come in several paint schemes, including a replica of a
Group 44 race car.

There are a couple of websites you might check:

1) EWA Cars     http://www.ewacars.com/index.html
1/43 models include:
Triumph TR6 conv open  $RAEAP1 $159
Triumph TR6 opn        DET352 $29
Triumph TR6 hardtop    DET353 $29
Triumph TR6 softop red DET355 $29
Triumph TR6 racer #44  DET356 $29
Triumph TR7 2 car set  RAE10  $279
Triumph TR7 2dr conv   RAEAP2 $119

2) Triple-C             http://www.triple-c.com/

3) Triumph Scale Model Collector's Site http://www1.tip.nl/~t479768/

Unless you absolutely have to have a 1/43rd model, you might want to take a
look at the 1/18th ERTL model of the TR6, recently released and available at
any Toys 'r' Us for $19.95 95 (30%-200% less than almost anywhere else). RHD
though . . .

Jim Hill
FOT
Madison WI