Re: What to do with *half* a Surrey Top

To: tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au
Subject: Re: What to do with *half* a Surrey Top
From: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 13:29:01 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

Although the TR6 did not come with a surrey top, I have seen several TR6's
that have converted the TR4 (and TR4A, I presume) surrey to fit the TR6. It
actually looks "factory-ish". FWIW, JK Jackson and Chris Moore run such a
TR6 at various autocross events around the country (USA). In fact, they
were at the SCCA Solo II national this year.

So, it is doable.

I think you'll find that obtaining a TR4 surrey top would be the hardest
part of such a conversion...

That is all.
rml
Bob Lang                | Voice: 617-253-7438      | This space
Consultant              | FAX:   617-258-9535      | for rent
MIT Information Systems | email: lang@isis.mit.edu |