Re: The Roadster Factory

To: Patrick Barber <sailnbail@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:18:08 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

    Patrick> Pete, At least you got a catalog from TRF.  I
    Patrick> have called time and time again requesting a
    Patrick> catalog from TRF without any success.  The
    Patrick> response I always get is "we don't have any
    Patrick> printed at this time."  "When do you think you
    Patrick> will have them printed", I ask. "I don't know"
    Patrick> they reply.  The way I see it if you don't want
    Patrick> to let people know what you offer then there is
    Patrick> no way they can buy it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I usually get one newsletter
after making this call, then nothing until I bestir myself and
call again.  It's not like I haven't given them my business
either, I've just been idling on the rolling resto until I do
the paint job ($4K or so) and so I haven't bought anything
except fiddly bits in the last year-and-a-half or so.
                                                        -MM