TR3 Brooklands Screens

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 Brooklands Screens
From: Dave Brackin <dbrackin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 22:59:17 -0500
Progress report:  The 57 TR3 is coming along well... I've got the body
stripped and primed, frame painted and am starting the front and rear
suspension re-installation.

Does anyone know of a supplier of Brooklands racing screens that will
fit the factory provided mounting points on a 57 TR3.  I've tried the
set handled by Moss and found them to be too narrow and supplied with
the wrong mounting brackets.

Originally I thought the mounting process was to remove the hex bolts
(two per side) and screw the brackets into the holes in the cowl.
Well... the TR service manual describes brackets that slip under the hex
bolts whitch are then retightened.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dave Brackin