Re: Brad Bashing

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Brad Bashing
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:58:59 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Fortunately, Brad's cars don't eat turkey!  If they did, the roasting bags
> would have to be the size that would put it in the Guiness Book of World
> Records.

Personally I'm rather proud of my cars!  Some of them might not be in
pristine condition but as that ancient figure Mace Mace says, "their donor
parts will enhance the lives of other Triumphs"!

> But Brad informs me that I have one of three bags that his Mom made. The
> third one went to Lew McKillop.

And she was quite pleased to find that you liked the end result Joe!

> Joe
>
> Dave Massey wrote:
> >
> > Joe writes:
> >
> > >Actually, Brad's Mom is nice to me too.  She makes a great Storage bag
> > >for early Spitfire tops.   I estimate that Brad and I have the only two
> > >in existance.  Right Brad?
> >
> > She just sends you the old roasting bags from the family turkey.  It
> > takes a bag that big to cook a turkey big enough for the Kahler clan!
> >
> > Dave
>
> --
> "If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
>   -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire 1500 FM3353U
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108