Re: Brad Bashing

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Brad Bashing
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:06:09 -0800
Cc: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>, TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Fortunately, Brad's cars don't eat turkey!  If they did, the roasting
bags would have to be the size that would put it in the Guiness Book of
World Records.

But Brad informs me that I have one of three bags that his Mom made. The
third one went to Lew McKillop.

Joe

--
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer