Subject: Window waist seals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Subject: Window waist seals
From: fred griffiths <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 09:31:24 -0800
Roger et all,
        I just replaced the outer seals on my Spit as follows:
Slid the seal down into place outside the window,
 rolled the window up,
 slid my hand inside the door and pushed two clips up from inside enough
to catch the seal at the front and rear ends.
  Then with a long, large thick bladed screwdriver inside the door,
forced the clips up onto the rubber seal/door metal.
Then proceded to install each intermediate clip in the same manner.

Did it single-handed. No, no, no, I mean did it by my self, without help
from my wife.

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
Calgary, Canada