Mail lists (questionable LBC content)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mail lists (questionable LBC content)
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:50:35 -0600
Someone, I forget who, recently said that American cars didn't have similar
mail lists.  I have found that the SVT Cobra Owners Association (SCOA) has a
list very much like this one.  Tech help, moral support and an occasional dose
of humor (or is that humour?).  Obviously this doesn't help most of you, but I
thought you should know.

On a side note, SCOA, while a private organization is recognized by Ford and
SVT and I have been wondering if it's not a little like the original Triumph
Sports Owners Association.  I recently attended a get together at a SVT dealer
and we were treated quite nicely, given hats, posters and mugs.  Ford recently
donated several new in the box sets of Indy Pace Car decals to SCOA, which SCOA
passed on to the appropriate members.  Does anyone remember if TSOA was
anything like that?

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!
'96 Ford SVT Cobra Mystic #1345 (mostly stock)
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD (highly modified)
'59 Triumph 10 Sedan (in boxes)