RE: Spitfire Documentary

To: "'Triumph list'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Documentary
From: "Eley, Bill W" <Bill_Eley@AIMFUNDS.COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:11:28 -0600
I will be taping the Spitfire documentary, if anyone would like a copy.  I
figure $5 should cover the tape, and shipping (My time is not worth anything
- just ask my wife).  Of course, given all the apparent scoundrels and
thieves I've been hearing about on this list, your payment must be made by
cashier's check, treasury notes, gold bullion, pounds sterling, Series HH
bonds, negotiable CDs, or any other money market instrument.  If that's a
problem, just go ahead and send me you name and address and a personal
check, and I'll send you the tape.

Bill Eley
62 TR4