Charles and TRF

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Charles and TRF
From: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:18:06 +0000
Hi all,
I went to the Roadster Factory Party year before last and met and talked
with Charles. He really is a nice guy that is truely interested in
British cars. He is not the greatest "people person" and I think
somewhat misunderstood. He is not a typical business man or smile in
your face PR guy. I think he approaches "us" as friends or family with a
common interest, so he feels he can be a little more open and honest in
the letters he writes. Not the typical suck-up letters other companies
write. I work at a college and see all kinds of introverted or awkward
types. This does not mean they are bad people, just different.
Charles does a great service for us and I appreciate his commitment to
"the cause". The parts and quality of parts that are available for my 40
year old car are phenomenal and TRF is my first choice for parts.
--
Cheers,
Mike Thompson