Re: Re:Tonneau flapping in the breeze

To: "Don Spence" <spence@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re:Tonneau flapping in the breeze
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 22:07:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've owned a total of four Spitfires (one of which I was the original
owner!) with tonneau on all and not one has ever had the "hold-down strap"
on the cover.  Guess the Triumph gods thought the Spit didn't need the
strap!  Wish they had thought differently.

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U
64 Spitfire - FC42218L