TR5 / TR250 / Early GT6 Mk2 Steering Wheel

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR5 / TR250 / Early GT6 Mk2 Steering Wheel
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 14:53:33 +0000
Comments: ( Received on motgate2.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com )
Hi,
        I've got one of these padded spoke steering wheels which I've had
sitting around for some time. It's in pretty good condition, with slight
wear to the leather rim. The padded centre is perfect. It won't suit any
of my current fleet, and I'd rather see it find a good home. I'm open to
offers, or possibly an exchange (anything relating to early Heralds? ).
        If anyone is interested, drop me a line. I have some other interesting
stuff coming to the surface as I excavate my garage!
        Regards,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by: