TR3A For Sale

To: "autojumble@autox.team.net" <autojumble@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3A For Sale
From: tr32672@concentric.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 08:40:21 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
It is with great reluctance that I put my 1958 TR3A up for sale.  This
is a wire wheel, non-overdrive car in solid shape.  It comes with many,
many spare parts.  Also selling a 16ft tandem axle trailer (no the car
isn't a trailer queen, trailer is for cross country moves).  $7450.00
for the lot.  Would prefer to sell all to one person but open to
discussion.  For more information E-Mail me off the list or call
402-294-8675.  Car is in Nebraska and no it doesn't belong to Brad!

Chuck Hertz