TR6 in NoVa

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 in NoVa
From: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:8:43 -0500
Yesterday (Sunday), saw a dark green TR6 headed north on the Fairfax County
Parkway a little after noon. If you're on the list, shame on you, beautiful day
and you
had the top up.
You think you got a Miata? ;-)
Speaking of shame, speaking of Miata's. I couldn't wait any longer for a
convertible. My MX-3 was smashed week before last and Sunday I got a great deal
on, yes,
you know it, I'm ashamed to say --- a Miata. In my defense, the top hasn't been
up since I bought it. The TR I'm restoring has the garage, and I'll continue to
beat the
Miata to death rather than the TR once it's done.
Rule Brittania, Brittania rules.
Andy D.