Re: Pubescent Admirations

To: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Pubescent Admirations
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:50:45 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
hi Ryan,

My 69 GT6+ is seven months "newer" than I am.  And that makes my 65 TR4a my
"older brother".  I think you;d be surprised how many of "us" there are.
Hey, "...some..." of the old guys get tired of rust, runon, and roll
oversteer.  Then they buy Miatas.

Seriously,  one of our TDC ex-members' dad (Doug was 40 something himself)
at the early early age of 76 (yes, SEVENTY Six) bought a Miata automatic.
Why?!?

Because he was "getting too old" to ride  the GoldWing for long distances.

I am dead serious.  I hope I live to see 76.

Dave T