TR3 Overdrive Switch

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Overdrive Switch
From: Russell Seto <ruset@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:29:04 -0600
Listers, I have only been active here for about a month, so I don't know
if this subject has been "batted" around previously or not.
I'm trying to find out what the correct position of the dash switch
should be when the Overdrive is engaged?  Both my Brother and I seem to
remember on our original 3's that the switch was "up" when the OD was
engaged (however that was some 26 years ago).  The  "repro" switch I got
from TRF turns the OD on in the "down" position, but I keep having this
nagging feeling that that's wrong!  Is there anyone out there with an
original switch that can set us straight??
Thanks a lot........

Russ
TS43694LO