TR2,Divorce,The Wife,Thanks Guys

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2,Divorce,The Wife,Thanks Guys
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:37:55 -0700
Hey Gang,

I hated to tempt so many of you with the TR2.  I just need some positive
feed back so the wife would agree to let me buy the car.  I to am no far
from Divorce court and just need a little support.

I am only 30 years old and have owned 6 Sprigets, 5 MGB's 2 TR6's, 2
TR3's a GT6, 2 TR250's, and a BN4 100-6.  I am always on he look out and
have owned as many as three cars at once.  The wife doesn't always know
how many I have but this one I am buying to have for a while and for
that reason I need help convincing her of the greatness of such a deal.

I'm not one of those dealer guys I just love owning different cars.  I
have recently settled on a real nice TR6 which gets driven regularly and
have been wanting another sidescreen TR.  I will send PICS to the list
when I get the car.  If I back out, I will let everyone know.

Jeff