TR3 Wiring diagram

Subject: TR3 Wiring diagram
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:17:26 -0600
Listers:

I have spend several days attempting to learn a new software program.
As a project, I scanned in the TR2 TR3 wiring diagram from the Service
Instruction Manual (page M-32 Fig. 34) and then spent a great deal of
time coloring all the lines, complete with stripping.  At the end of the
day to looks like something that might be useful to others and I would
like to offer it to the group.

I have, however, found enough errors while going through it myself that
I would really like someone else to "proof" it before sending it through
to anyone who might need it.  It's 2.2 megs uncompressed, or, if that's
a problem, I could send it out via post.

Also, I am unclear regarding one wire.  From the lower left hand snap
connector, running from the bottom to what appear to be a blank snap
connector (second from the right between #18 and #21).  It is not
marked.  I can't tell if it's a #18 (green w/ red strip) or a #17 (solid
green).  Any help appreciated.

TIA

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com