Insurance

To: <gfranco@provide.net>
Subject: Insurance
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:39:51 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Glenn,

The subject of low cost LBC insurance keeps coming up on the list.  After
doing a survey of the list similar to yours, I went with Condon & Skelly
(1-800-257-9496) last April.  I have never tried to collect from them, but
a couple of folks told me that they had no problem and got a check pretty
fast.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B