Re: 1:18th Die-Cast TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1:18th Die-Cast TR6
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (G. Wiederholl)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:42:51 +0100
I have recently seen die-cast Spifires in different colours, scale probably
1:18. I canīt remember the maker but the cars looked good.I also found die-cast
TR 6 models at last. The maker is "Detail Cars"/CHINA. This ones come also in
different colours,are smaller (1:43) and availible with and without hardtop
/softtop and even as Team 44 TR 6. I bought a blue 1969 TR 6 with softtop(just
like my other one).

Regards

Gerhard Wiederholl

CC 31998 LO