RE: "Moving" the TR6 clutch pedal?

To: "'Pete & Aprille Chadwell'" <dynamic@transport.com>
Subject: RE: "Moving" the TR6 clutch pedal?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:42:28 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

I think that another place to look for elongated holes is the one in the
pedal arm. It's likely to have been elongated more than the others since
that's the hardest one to repair. I say hardest cause it is the most effort
to remove the pedal box. But once it's out of the car, any welder should be
able to fill the oval hole and drill a new one. Just make sure to mark where
the hole is supposed to be before you weld it shut.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---