TRF seat foams for TR6

To: "TR Mail List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF seat foams for TR6
From: "Frank & Carol Bandre" <bandrece@accessus.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 10:51:22 -0600
Cc: <TRFmail@aol.com>
I will soon be starting to redo the seats for my TR6.  I have the seat foam
kit and seat cover kit fro TRF.  Using the Victoria Britich phamplet as a
guide, I have test fitted the material.  Question I have now is since the
horseshoe shapped peice of foam is not attached to the foam bottom, how
much overlap should be allowed?  Is the horseshoe shaped piece centered,
even at the back/front?  Input from someone who has used the TRF seat foams
would be appreciated.

Frank

'76 TR6 CF57005U