Re: TR4 carpeting

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: Re: TR4 carpeting
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:47:09 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Joe Curry wrote:
> >
> > Michael Ferguson wrote:
> > >
> > > How tacky!
> >
> > Nay nay!  Tacky is when you spray the 3M upholstery adhesive on the
> > floor to stick that pink carpet down...8^)
> >
> > See, now we've come full circle and are back to the carpet.
> >
> > Joe
> >
> > --
> > "If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
> >   -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer
>
> It's been an interesting evening on the list - perhaps not particularly
> useful to most - but fun anyway...Ferguson-Massey, indeed!  8^)
>
> And another nice thing...after all this electronic nonsense, I decided to
> call Brad Kahler to "introduce" myself - yes, a real conversation - you
> know...on the phone! Most enjoyable, albeit a tad more expensive. Brad's
> every bit as pleasant to speak with as he seems to be on the list. Come to
> think of it though, I haven't met anyone from the list who wasn't! --
> Michael Ferguson Vernon CT

Yes, I have to admit last night was quite entertaining.  When the Ferguson-
Massey (Mike-Dave) dealership opens up I'll the first in line to have an
engine rebuilt <G>.

Definitely had a long and interesting conversation with Michael on the
phone last night.  Makes me feel good to know that between the two of us
we're cleaning up all the old rusty hulks that dot the country side!  I hadn't
realized he was having such a hard time finding a decent Triumph to buy.
With luck he'll be able to find one before Maine next year.  It was a pleasure
talking to you last night Michael and I hope your hunt for a Triumph turns
out successful.

I'll echo his sentiments about the people he's met from this list.  In my
opinion they are a riot to be around.

Please note below I've done my part to reduce bandwidth by shortening my
sig line!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web site Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire Mk4
1962 TR4 CT288L           -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108