Re: TR3 exhaust system recommendations?

To: drew@pixar.com
Subject: Re: TR3 exhaust system recommendations?
From: Mike Francis <mfrancis@triax.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 00:23:26 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Drew,

Myself and my dad own a TR4 and a TR3 respectively. We both run a Falcon
Stainless Stel exhaust and they sound great! DOn't expect to hear your
music if it's turned down, but this exhaust note is music to the ears! A
nice 'throaty' sound but not too too loud.

I'd recommend it to anyone, they fit great and they're guaranteed for life!

Mike Francis