TR3 exhaust system recommendations?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 exhaust system recommendations?
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:27:59 -0800

Hi All,

I think the big gapping holes in my rear muffler are telling me that
this winter may be a good time to replace the exhaust system on my
TR3A. I like the sound given by the rotted out system now; gets loud
above about 2,500 rpm on acceleration, a bit of rapping on the rundown
but not too loud when just cruising. I'm thinking about either the Monza
system or a stainless steel one. Does anyone know if the Monza system
is loud all the time or just on changes in the throttle?

Anyone have an exhaust system which sounds just right?

Thanks,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge