RE: In search of wisdom... Is this the right place?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Mike & Mary Smith'" <mysmithnc@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: In search of wisdom... Is this the right place?
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:37:02 -0000
First question, I never declutch and it doesn't seem to help either. I found
the best method for me is slightly backing off the gas.

Second question, for best rain protection you'll have to buy a wedge, no
rain from 30 mph onwards. The 4-6 (speaking from a 6 point of view) is not
too bad but you'll look at 60 mph. That is if you're not too tall of course.