Looking for Tony

To: Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for Tony
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:06:00 EST
On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:02:21 -0600
Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Wrote: Subject: Looking for Tony

Dear UK friends:
I am looking for the current address and phone number for Tony
Nindsey-Dean.  He used to own Kingston Sportscars in Feltham Middx.  The
old phone number was 0818906777 but I can't get it to go through. This
is a friendly request and I want to find out if he still has some parts
I need.  Can any of you'al help me?
Thanks'
Bob

Hi Bob,

Tony's surname is Lindsey-Dean,
Kingston Sportscars is now defunct and ceased trading, for quite some time
now.

I have looked up Kingston Sportscars in the last advert that I can find,
and their business telephone number was then shown (1992) as 081-570-0389.
but since they are no longer at that address, it makes no difference.

(Outer) London Telephone number's starting with 081- changed to 0181- some
time back, so the full number would now be 0181-890-6777.

(FWIW from USA you would (I think) dial: 00-44-181-890-6777)

I also happen to know that number is/was Tony's home telephone number,
so give it a try !!!

If still no luck, get back to me and I'll try and find out where he has gone
for you.

Regards
Leon
ps.Although I was never very impressed with the state of his workshop, nor
their customer service standards (ha ha!), his prices were good, and most
importantly he did make me the best (of 9) gearboxes that I had in my Triumph
Herald!