Re: VTR & TRF

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: VTR & TRF
From: Bush4brits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 07:34:55 EST
Fred,
I am a member of NE Triumphs, the host club for next years VTR. I am planning
to go, but may have to bring my MGB since the Triumph still work in progress.
I live in RI and, although I've been there a few times, would be lost in
Portland.

I am planning to have my Triumph compadres lead me around up there but if you
want a tour of our beautiful state as you head to Portland (or vice versa) let
me know.

Let me know what you'd be interested in seeing.....I could tailor a tour.

Bob Stahlbush

66 MGB GHN3L 78708
60 TR-3A TS 76779