foamy Rubber gaskets for spit heater

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: foamy Rubber gaskets for spit heater
From: Eric Straub <ericst@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:28:56 -0800
I'm getting around to restoring my heater box ('67 spit Mk 2). It has some
gaskets that are made of a foamy rubber. One of these gaskets goes between
the heater box & the body where the air is brought into the heater box. The
others are bumper like gaskets that go over the heater core input and output
tubes. The usual suppliers don't seem to have these.

Does anyone know a supplier for these? Alternately, I've got the originals -
anyone had success getting this stuff reproduced?

Eric.
Restoring '67 Spit