TRF Prices

To: "TR Mail List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF Prices
From: "Frank & Carol Bandre" <bandrece@accessus.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 06:02:12 -0600
I finally got around to determine all the little parts I will need to
finish off my TR6 after I get it back from the painter.  With list in hand,
I call TRF and found that the prices that were quoted were not the same as
what was printed in their "green price list".  Every item was less, most
around 5% and some as much as 15%.  My original idea to split the order
between TRF and another supplier (because of price differences) was dropped
and I order almost everything from TRF.  Only things that were no in stock
were the front and rear bonnet gaskets.  These were being obtained from a
new supplier and may not be in for a while.  If they are not in when the 6
is back, I will worry at that time what to do.

It was nice to be surprised by TRF in this way.

Frank
'76 TR6 CF57005U