Re: Windshield

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Windshield
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:45:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
An obvious fact, but overlooked initially by me,  is the importance of
pulling the whole frame out at the same angle that the posts reside at. The
tendency was to try and lift it straight up and out......... It should be
pulled out on the same angle as the rack of the windshield...... sorta like
this / and maybe even more. Otherwise it binds up as if it's frozen in
place. On the TR6, a nut on each corner post and 3 on top of the dash. No
need to remove or loosen the camp unless the post is rusted into the clamp.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD