Re: Atlanta, Ga. Paint stripper plant?

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Atlanta, Ga. Paint stripper plant?
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:20:03 EST
In a message dated 98-11-11 00:03:59 EST, Hugh wrote:

<<
 The company is 'The Unpaint Company"

 Located at 89 Mangum Street SW.. # is 404-524-0929.

 I never used them but spoke with them a few years ago about dipping the
 Vitesse shell.  They could do it and if I recall correctly it was like
 .12 a pound.  They cautioned that it would remove everything and be ready
 to paint it as soon as it came out of the tank.  I talked with a fellow
 TR driver here in the Atlanta area ( don't recall who...just someone who
 bought some parts from me ) who was really pleased with the results.

 Hope this helps....  Another option is Readi Strip in Jackson, MS.

Anyone know of one of these in the Tampa/St. Pete/Sarasota area?

                                                          JMac