Re: Who can cut a key from the number?

To: Michael Cline <mcline@c4.com>
Subject: Re: Who can cut a key from the number?
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:58:16 -0500
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael;

Following is an excerpt of a previous mailing sent by Justin Wagner to
the list some time ago.
Guy's name is Pete Groh.

Comments: I do not have a email address. At the local library. I can
cut keys for British cars by code. Need number on face of the
ignition switch, or three digit number on trunk stem. Example:
FP 740. Also have orginal Wilmot Breeden keys and Waso rubber
headed keys available along with British Leyland "L" swirl
keys for the TR7 and TR8. Appreciate any referrals. Not a
locksmith. My address is 9957 Frederick RD. Ellicott City,
Md. 21042-3647  tel 410 750-2352 evenings. Flyer on request.

Perhaps this is person to which you refer.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6