A good day to Drive

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A good day to Drive
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 15:37:55 -0800 (PST)
Had a good day on the road today.  It's cold here, but not as bad as
"other places".  Took the top off.  Bought gloves when I got to town :-)

No other LBCs on the road to speak of, not even many "interesting cars"
(Although I think there's a Murikan Iron meet somewheres, saw a '55 chevy
and another Old Car; the latter being driven by 2 folks in "period" (50s)
costume

I think the car is still running too rich, but it sure is smoooth on the
highway.  Idles too fast for my liking, and tends to gargle a bit too
much, but it's fun.

I have to go out now and do-up all the bolts that came loose :-)

-Malcolm
'62 TR4  CT10339L