Re: RE: trailered cars

To: philpatt@net-link.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, miket@urgrgcc.edu
Subject: Re: RE: trailered cars
From: JLZ69TR6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 16:32:19 EST

In a message dated 11/5/98 5:31:49 PM, philpatt@net-link.net wrote:

<<As far as the true T.Q.'s go, I just feel sorry for the owner.  Huge

investment (presumably), and nothing but a few bits of wood & plastic

(presumably) to show for it.

Ultimately though, it boils down to: "to each, their own."

<< Hi Phil,
Yes " To each his own "  Then there should be a separate class, and only ONE
for "Trailer Queens", and I don't mean the ones that for reasons such as yours
are trailered and then driven like mad throughout the event.
These trailer guys are usually big-buck guys, that are basically coming in and
wiping out the rest of the crowd, who because they really enjoy DRIVING their
TR's more that mounting the token trophy on their wall may not have the most
perfect dust and dirt free TR out there, but come on, do you think the factory
spent hours or days making sure the door gap was that perfect?
Anyway, I could spend days on this subject, and you know it's just not worth
it, take the VTR for what it's worth to you, and in the end just enjoy driving
you TR.

Best Regards
Jim Holewka
1969 TR6
1972 TR6
1977 TR7 Coupe, Daily driver 365 days a year!

Cheers!

Phil Pattengale

54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}

56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}