trailered cars

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: trailered cars
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:36:21 -0500
Cc: spitlist@gte.net, fergie@ntplx.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:09:31 EST DANMAS@aol.com writes:

> There is a group (majority) that feels the same way most of the >LBC
owners do - if it's trailered, it ain't real.

FWIW....I used to belong to The Good Guys car club and attended a few of
their meets.

One rule that I have spoken to several national and local club members
that I would have liked to see them adopt was that the car HAD to be
driven to an event. PERIOD!

I gave up on the issue with the VTR ( before Andy ...never broached the
subject with him so don't ask him about it).

But several of the cars at The Good Guys meets had bumper stickers on
their cars, ( the same place I have a few, under the hood!)

One read:

"If you see this car on a trailer,

CALL 911

It is stolen"

Just my .02 worth....and yes I do have a trailer, but only use it for the
broken ones.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA