visitor

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: visitor
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 16:22:46 -0800
Cc: spitfires@autox.rteam.net
Listers, just had a very pleasant afternoon with Mike Ferguson from Conn.
down in the area by special invitation from the occupants of the big
"White House", in Wash. D.C. (bill & hilliary), also his parents live
here in N. Va.. It is a very nice surprise to put a face on a name, I
have been real lucky to have a chance to meet so many this year from this
list, and beleive me when I say, they are every bit as kind and
considerate as they are when they communicate on this list. He showed me
pictures of his two recent purchases of T/R 3'S and I think Brad would
turn them down, he wished he had now, also. A very fine day in all.  "FT"