Re:trunnions

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:trunnions
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:47:17 -0500
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Fred ,  Here's a couple of blurbs from some past messages that I saved.

The gun is sold as Quicksilver Grease Gun, part number C-91-37299 and cost
is approxiamtely $20.00 Canadian. The oil I used is Quicksilver Gear Lube Super
Duty in a 250 ml tube, partnumber 92-98780 and cost was $4.00 Canadian.

There is an article on the Mercurygrease gun on WWW.VTR.ORG in the
maintenance section. The correct art. no should be: C-91-37299.

A short time ago someone on the list recommended going to a boat dealerand
buying OMC Ultra-HPF gearcase lube.   I bought a 250 ml tube for $4.40and a
Jiffy Luber Handi Gun made by Lubrimatic for $11.99.  Had to adapt the gun to
use a grease gun fitting.  Works great.

By the way, Brad Kahler's in town and he showed me pictures of the 3 your
restored.  Nice job!  It's awesome.

Bud 71TR6 CC57365