Re: Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill

To: joeiv@concentric.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill
From: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:08:57 -0500 (EST)
Joe,

That person is the unique Mr Tom Tweed.  Tom's always wanted to show that movie
at a Miami Valley Triumphs meeting.  I always counter with having a MVT film
marathon: "Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill" along with "Plan Nine From Outer Space"
and "Manos, Hands of Fate"

This usually shuts everybody up!

Ciao,

Bruce Clough