re TR6 Knee pads

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au
Subject: re TR6 Knee pads
From: mrdr@buckeyeweb.com (The Romagni's)
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 20:05:27 -0500
>Has anyone bought replacement knee pads for a TR6 recently?
>
>One catalogue shows them with and without speaker holes, another >catalogue
>lists them as pre and post 1972.  Does this amount to the same thing?
>
>Are they all of similar quality wherever you buy them or are there some
>places to avoid?
>
>Regards, Trevor Jordan
>74 TR6 CF29281U

Trevor,

Bought a pair this year from TRF, with speaker holes. I don't remember
the pre/post 72 stuff. Good stuff, no problems, but be careful putting
them in. You have to bend them slightly to get the front to "catch" onto
the center dash support. I bent mine more than slightly and had to
reinforce it with a paint stick.

Marty Romagni
1974 TR6
Painesville, OH