Re: Stickah

To: sweisman@gis.net
Subject: Re: Stickah
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:06:45 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

I don't know if putting the sticker on is illegal or not - I'll let the
lawyers, politicians and other legal types answer that. By way of anecdotal
response, I've had several stickers on the windshield of my TR6 for years
and have never had an inspection denied because of them.

I will point out that as long as it does not hinder your line-of-site, then
it wouldn't be dangerous or limit your visibility - then go for it.

But seeing that we have an enormous number of attorneys in this state, it
is entirely possible that putting a sticker on your windshield is
tantamount to a capital crime... ;-)

See ya. (pun intended and I'm _not_ removing the "Touring at Road America"
sticker from my windshield even if they throw me in jail.)

rml
Bob Lang
TR6's in MachachuuusetZ