Re: TR6 Knee Pads

To: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: TR6 Knee Pads
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 08:18:01 -0600
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Trevor;
   Bought mine from Moss (non speaker type) and, if you look on the hardboard
side,they are precut for speakers. You'd have to trim with a knife to insert
speakers.The fit is great.Now if I could just find someone with the metal
cross piece to support the center portion of these "kidney pads".......

Tim Hutchisen
CC57787L 1971 TR6