Re: bad tire experience

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: bad tire experience
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 12:10:25 -0500
If your efforts with local KMart management prove unsuccessful, I recommend a
letter
to the CEOs of both KMart and Goodyear. "Presidential Complaints" get serious
attention from the underlings who have to resolve the complaint - before it
comes
back to the Prez again (and don't hesitate to do just that if first efforts are
unsuccessful). As Fred said - been there, done that. Good luck!