Dolomites

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dolomites
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 07:08:54 -0500
Cc: tomhorvat@mindspring.com, tedtsimx@mail.bright.net
Thanks to the poster that listed the web site that shows the 'other'
Triumphs.  Nice cars.

Nice enough that my wife saw me looking at them and commented that it was
a nice looking car.

TIME TO SET THE HOOK!

I saw the left hand drive one from Germany, so I know that they were
made.  Anyone know of any in the States?  Canada?
Andy?  Brad? Ted? <VBG>

Better still, anyone know of any for sale in the above listed countries?

 What is the latest on importing a car?  I recall the last time I looked
into it, an individual was allowed to bring one car into the country.  Is
that still correct?

Thanks for any responses.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA