Re: Spit rear spring

To: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spit rear spring
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@cs1.presby.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 14:01:52 -0400
Fred,

I'm nowhere near Calgary, but I do have a leaf spring I took off my
1980 Spitfire last year.  It had one broken leaf, but I don't think
it was one of the top two.  I'll have to check when I get home to
be sure.  You could have it for the postage if you don't get one
nearer to you.

Tim Gaines
Clinton, SC
1980 Spitfire