Re: TR4 Stuff over the last few weeks

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
Subject: Re: TR4 Stuff over the last few weeks
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:05:00 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Leave for a couple of weeks, forget to sign-off, and your mailbox fills up
> with 1000+ messages!  Just a note on some of the messages:

Should keep you busy for a day or two I would think....

> TR-4 Carpet - sign me up for a good charcoal grey carpet, but we've got to
> get the original front rubber (not carpet) mats made.  The TR3 ones are
> just slightly smaller - they will work but you'll see the floorpan
> underneath.  Sounds like a good job for Art Kelly basking in Florida
> sunshine.

I need the blue ones myself.

> Brad's got another TR3 basket case?  Been there, done that.  Only took 15
> years to overcome the affliction of having to buy any hulk I found!   I
> suggest electro-shock therapy!

Whoa, lets net get to hasty here in how to cure this affliction!  I'm sure just
shaking your finger at me and saying NO will do wonders <g>.

> Found a TR4A with a BIG BLOCK MOPAR (440) in it sitting behind the local
> speed shop.  Am trying to get a ride from the owner since it's got dual
> quads on a Weiand high rise manifold along with all the speed goodies and
> supposedly 500+ HP.  Bitchin'.

I can't believed that could cram that much between the fender wells.  I
guess if you want something to fit you can make it happen.  Before you
take a ride in it you might want to check out the brakes.

> Well, I'm now back on line so I await to see what Brad drags home next...

Fortunately from where I live its a LONG drive to find any thing to drag
home.  Other wise you might have to start wondering!!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964  Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1961 TR4                   CT288L (OD)
1966 TR4A                (Parts Car)
1959 TR3A  (2)          (Two to make one?)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108