Re: Important find

To: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Important find
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:07:23 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Philip E. Barnes'" <peb3@cornell.edu>
If you are talking about the two panels from the dash support bracket back,
these are easy to remake.  The DPO made new ones of old wall paneling covered in
vinyl over foam.  If you can find someone locally, just trace theirs and use it
as a pattern.  I recommend a second piece of wood to reinforce the narrow
section.  The toughest thing will be fabricating the strip of metal to hold the
front to the dash support.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6