Re: jonmac-@ need you

To: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: jonmac-@ need you
From: bjohnson@mmm.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:19:51 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Regarding BIll Piggot -

Bill was moving house last I heard.  You can contact him through the TR
Register in the UK though.   He DID live in Nottingham until recently.
I will look up the address (and if he has an EMAIL address) when I get home

Brian Johnson

Internet     bjohnson@mmm.com

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733  - CT27216  ex USA - on the road since 1993
1954  TR2   46 BHX        TS554-O   in lots of pieces

Has anyone seen TR4 engine  CT 26894-E  in the USA  ?  Does anyone know
Carl Sandorf (WA) ?      My TR4 is trying to find its roots !

Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net> on 16/10/98 04:38:24

Please respond to Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>