RE: Speedbleeders

To: "'Frank & Carol Bandre'" <bandrece@accessus.net>
Subject: RE: Speedbleeders
From: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:47:23 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Frank,
Check with the following people.  One of them should be able to tell you the
specific model Speed Bleeder you need.

Bill Shumacher
Jeg's Racing
(800) 345-4545  ext 334

Summit Racing
(800) 230-3030

Russell Performance Products
(904) 253-8980

I also believe that Moss is carrying them now.  I think I saw them in one of
their recent flyers.  If the above don't know what size you need, Moss
definitely should.  Good luck.

Gordon Buck
Sultan, Washington
71 TR6  CC62806